Dance Fever


I'm already sad that my favorite show is almost over for the season! For those who aren't fans of So You Think You Can Dance, start watching! Guys, even James watches every week! I have never been known as a good dancer, or even as a very coordinated person. But, somehow I can watch this show and believe for an instant that maybe I can dance like them in front of my mirror (not true, but I can dream! It's especially pathetic to try with my now pregnant body!). It is refreshing to watch a talent competition where everyone on the show is truly talented and isn't just there for their 5 seconds of tv fame. I don't even have a favorite tomorrow night, but I can't wait to see who wins...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Big Katee and Joshua fan right here!

Kimmy said...

We LOVE that show..and even Dan watches it with us!