I've Been Tagged

I was "tagged" (thanks, Sarah), and I've actually enjoyed thinking all about myself this afternoon! (Ha, ha). I'm not sure how interesting I am, but here goes...

3 Joys: the temple, travel, my car's air conditioning (I'll just name 3 more really quick: James, Abby, and Brynn)

3 Fears: the death of my husband or child, being the first to scratch the new car, our gerbils getting loose in the house (again!)

3 Surprising Facts: When I was a kid, I got my long hair caught in the electric mixer while helping my mom make a cake. It ripped a patch of hair cleanly out of my head and I had to wear a barrette to cover the bald spot for a long time.

I enjoy mowing the lawn. I worked for 3 summers on the maintenance crew at a golf course. Because I was the only girl, I got the "cush" job of mowing fairways and greens. Whenever golf is on tv, I always scrutinize the fairway lines. (I'm a horrible golfer, but I did learn to love just being on a golf course!)

I'm allergic to cats. Not all that exciting, but it was a letdown to my husband, who would really like to have a cat. Lucky for me, he still chooses me over a cat! =)

I tag Shell, Brooke, Beck, Bethany, and Rebecca H.

2 comments:

MattnBeck said...

So you were on a maintenance crew, eh? I like that! And you have gerbils now? They sound like a fair compromise for a cat. I'm sure they enjoy their pethood in your family, even if they do hide in the cracks of the furniture!

Jake and Shell said...

Just when you think you know someone!! If I had known you like to mow lawns so much I would have had you over more this summer...say, Friday afternoons or something...