Happy Birthday, James!


Hooray, James is home! We actually survived pretty well while he was gone, but boy are we glad to have him home! It has been interesting to hear all about China, especially with all of the Olympic stuff going on right now. (James got to experience the smog and crowds firsthand!) The girls loved their little toys that daddy brought home, but we have learned (the hard way!) that it's best not to bring them to Church with us. =) (The toys, not the girls. Although, some sacrament meetings would be a lot more peaceful with just James and me sitting alone!)




James got home just in time to celebrate his birthday...the big 3-2! (I can now enjoy being the same age as my husband for at least a few months until I become the oldest again.) I know, I know...what a creative birthday cake! In my defense, I did make a real cake for dinner at his parents' the night before, so donuts sounded great (and, I must admit, easy). Lucky for me, James is easy to please. I love you, James!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

happy birthday james!