Welcome Houstoners? Houstonites? Residents of Houston?

We just finished a fun, fun, fun 2 week visit from my sister, Amy, and her kids. Since they live in Houston, the vacations are much-anticipated by all of us (I'm not sure who was more excited, the girls or me!). It almost felt like we were on vacation, too, since we spent almost all of those 2 weeks at my parents' house with them! The concentrated "togetherness" was great. Abby had her first real "sleepover" with Erica and Gabe, all of the kids played like crazy, and the adults TALKED like crazy. =) No matter how long the visit lasts, it doesn't seem long enough when everyone goes home. But, we'll definitely take whatever we can get.

Pictures are forthcoming...(whenever I did remember to actually bring my camera, I was too lazy to take it out. Thanks, Amy, for actually documenting everything! )

0 comments: