roller coaster

No, we didn't go to Lagoon (in case the title threw you!). "Roller Coaster" describes my life as a mom. It is amazing, and fairly embarrassing, how many roller coasters my emotions can ride in one day! We can be having such a great, heartwarming moment and then, with barely a chance to blink, a tantrum appears out of nowhere. (And, I will admit again with embarrassment, that the kids aren't the only ones with the tantrums.) Poor, patient James. How I wish I could be more consistently calm and collected and the way a mother should be. Some days those moments seem too few and far between.

Thank goodness life starts over tomorrow!

Some pictures of my sweet girls:

(Modeling their $0.50 shirts! I love the $10 coupons in the mail from JC Penney...)

Ivy

Brynn

Abby

1 comments:

BrookeHoopes said...

I fully relate Lisa! Thanks for your posts. The girls are so darling.