My Mother's Days

Each day I became a mother:

(I am brave to post this scary picture! You'd think I had been through hours and hours of labor. Well, it was late at night, at least. And, Abby is cute.)


The only planned delivery date. Looking huge.

Looks like eating is more interesting to me at the moment...The baby IS there in the background. (We always laugh at this picture with the banana. Those of you who know my tastes know why this is funny.)
Ready to go again...
Cute. (Just disregard the fact that the doctors are still busy working on me in the background. I couldn't feel it, I promise.)


My beauties...
What a blessing to be a mother. Happy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Cute blog! Happy Mother's Day!

Jake and Shell said...

fun to see the different hairstyles :) Happy Mothers Day!!!!