16 months with my girls

I was looking through some photos of Ivy the other day and realized how much she really is a combination of my other two girls...I'm just not sure who she resembles more. See what you think:

Abby, 15 months
Abby, 17 months

Brynn, 16 months
Brynn, 17 months


Ivy, 15 months

Ivy, almost 16 months

One thing is for sure...all of the Anderson girls were blessed with lots and lots of hair! (We're at the crazy hair stage now with Ivy...Just growing out and always in her eyes or back in a ponytail on top of her head. But, I just can't bring myself to cut it!)

4 comments:

Matt Bettilyon said...

I'll take a stab at it and say I think Ivy looks more like Abby, but what do I know?

They are great, cute kids! Thank goodness they all look like you and not like James.

Carrie said...

They all have the same faces, different hair colors. And, yes, your family has the BEST hair hands down! All 3 could be in a hair commercial!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I think she looks like Abby.I love all the girls they are so friendly to me I enjoy seeing them and after 7 months they seem to still remember me.

Jake and Shell said...

I don't know who they look like, but dang they are cute! I think Ivy is a pretty good mix of both Abby and Brynn...so cute :)