updated pics

Some recent pictures...It has been a while!

Cute Ivy...Such a happy baby.

She loves playing in the curtains, and I often let her. (I am finding myself to be so much more lenient with this child...What happened to me?!)
Abby, modeling her new dress.

Brynn's new birthday dress, that her daddy picked out.

Hunting for eggs at Grandma Anderson's.
What a nice sister to share! It is sweet how well Abby and Brynn look out for their baby sister.


I had to sneak in a picture of my handsome husband.

4 comments:

Jake and Shell said...

I love their sweet dresses! And totally agree how cute it is that they look out for Ivy. I'll have to post the super cute pics from the park...PRE meltdown!! :)

Kimmy said...

Your girls are getting so old! Ivy is def not a baby anymore. Are they in the market for more dress up clothes? Let me know!!!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

The girls are so cute they have grown up so much since we have been gone.

Amy and Ethan said...

So Cute! I am counting the days until we get to come see them in person :)