catch up

So, I've turned into a slacker blogger lately. Oh, well. I promise that we are here, we are happy and busy, and I won't even try to catch up on everything that I haven't blogged! But, here are some random moments from the past month...


Abby and Brynn just finished a dance class and were excited for their performance. They were adorable.

I was given a great idea for an advent calendar this year (one special activity to do each day before Christmas), and even made my own envelopes for each day...pretty impressive for me.


My cute husband. (He probably won't really appreciate having this particular picture posted, but I'm the one with the blog. So...) I am definitely one lucky girl.


With my beautiful Ivy. I'm not willing to admit that she's turning one in only 2 weeks. Where did my baby go?!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I can't believe that Ivy is almost one...wow!!!

Jake and Shell said...

I love your envelopes!! You were right, they look super cute on the banister. We are having a blast with it as well. Lets get together next week since James will be gone. Any day/time will be fine with us!!!