The witches are out

We made our annual fall trek to Gardner Village to see the witches and feed the ducks. It was a gorgeous day and fun all around. (Not even a tantrum when I told the girls I didn't have money for a pony ride. That earned them a sucker...Guess I had money for candy!)


There was too much to see to get all of the girls to look at me at the same time!


With my cute girls.


What cute cousins!

It's nice that the girls are old enough to not be afraid of the witches anymore...





(Where Ivy spent most of her time...)


The ducks were definitely the highlight! Those must be the best-fed ducks around.

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

You know... I LOVE gardner village. So you know you can totally invite me next time ;)

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Love the picture of your trip to see the Witches. Thanks for thinking of us and inviting us to the Chili Cook Off.I sure wish we could have been there.

Amy and Ethan said...

I love Gardner Village in the fall! It is always fun to walk around and see all of the pumpkins and witches :)

Jake and Shell said...

That was such a fun day!