the first snowfall...already?!

Words cannot begin to describe how excited my girls were to look out the window yesterday morning and see snow covering the ground! (Mom and Dad = not so excited.) They could not wait to play, play, play in the snow! Brynn and I got some good playing in while Abby was in school (before the frigid winds kicked up!). Abby played a bit, too, after school...and then enjoyed her long-awaited hot chocolate. (Funny: she told me her favorite season is winter because she can drink hot chocolate. I guess I could make it other times of the year!)

Is it really time for snow already?! At least I got to pull out the Christmas music (snow falling outside is a good enough excuse, since that makes it not feel like October anymore).


With our snowman (I promise I am not a bad mom...Brynn did wear a coat until the very end!)


Hugging our snowman...


And kissing our snowman.


Abby is so excited to actually be in the snow!


Now, Abby is ready for hot chocolate (It certainly is much less fun when you start to get cold!)

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

I LOVE that first picture of Brynn!

nora.lakehurst said...

YUCK ;) I am not a fan of snow. BUt I will say this we didnt get any here. So its still fall in our neck of the woods. :D

Jake and Shell said...

Cute pictures! Carson couldn't wait to get in the snow either. I'm making a scrapbook page now. I'll post it when I'm done. Don't feel bad about the coat...Carson went out in SHORTS this morning. He got all his other wrapping on by himself, then put on my boots and said, "These boots are FANTASTIC, let's see what they can do!" and headed outside!

Amy and Ethan said...

I love the snowman pictures! My kids will be so jealous when they see this -- I know I've been in this heat too long when 60 degrees feels cold :)