random pics

It's been a long time since my last post...oh, well. =) Here is a smattering of pictures showing what we have been up to the last little while:

"Driving" the tractor at Wheeler farm (what cute girls!). My mom invited us to her work party there...It was a fun night with great food and family.

Looking at the pigs (nice view of the pig, huh?!)

Brynn, pointing which way she is going to flee. (But, to her credit, she came back every time! She definitely keeps us on our toes.)

I just thought this one was funny. I'm in so few pictures...Why then do I have such an annoyed look on my face? I promise that we were having a great time!


Brynn and Ivy playing peek-a-boo...
Both Abby and Brynn will do just about anything to get Ivy to smile and laugh...It just melts my heart (and can easily take away an annoyed look, like the one above).


To be continued...

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun. Thanks for sharing. You guys have the funnest kids ever. I am so glad you were able to have fun as a family. We finally did something fun as a family last week. You should pop on by and see what we did. Love ya.

Matt said...

Cute pics!

We're getting excited to see you guys soon.

Amy and Ethan said...

So cute! I love seeing new pictures of everyone. Are Bear Lake pictures next? :)

BrookeHoopes said...

The girls look so big. Maddie is our little escaper like Brynn. It's fun to have a bit of spice in the family to keep us on our toes, eh? The girls are darling. You look great too Lisa!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Cute pictures of the girls.Thanks for the post.