The Incredible Growing Ivy

We can't believe how fast the time has gone...On the 18th, Ivy will already be 5 months old! I remember when Abby was born and I couldn't wait for each new milestone to arrive. Now, I just want time to freeze and my baby to stay a baby! But, she is such a doll and we are having so much fun with this age.

Ivy now rolls from her stomach to her back and is so excited about it! She also officially cut her first tooth last week and started rice cereal. Lots of fun...

(If you look really close, I promise that there is a tooth on the bottom. This was the best open-mouthed picture she would let me take!)

What a giant baby! Her smile and laugh are infectious.


Our cute girl with the "straight" hair look. (I still can't believe that a 4 month old can actually have different hair styles...This child was definitely blessed with her daddy's hair.)


3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

And she is so cute! I love her so much and I havent seen her in over three months. GAH really. OK now we just need to get together soon.

Amy and Ethan said...

She is so cute!! I love that smile :)

Carrie said...

She is a doll. Time sure goes by fast when it's not your 5 months!