true confessions

I get really tired of clutter. So, while my children are sleeping, I find myself throwing away things like: happy meal toys, stray crayons (even if they are in good shape, I'd rather throw them away than hunt down the crayon box), candy (not the kinds that I like, of course!), half colored pictures, etc. My poor, ignorant children! The good thing is, they never know the difference. Unless, of course, I stupidly throw these things away in an indoor garbage can and the girls happen to see their "treasures" there. (This has happened before, and it puts me in a very awkward position!)

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Go you and your bad self. Does it not feel sooooooooo good to declutter the house? I love it.

Jake and Shell said...

Black garbage bags...the ONLY way to succeed!! Dinner was great last night. Grace gobbled up the beans and Carson actually ATE something!! :) Thanks again for taking care of us!

Matt said...

Crayons and old art pictures in the garbage. I love to do that to my kids stuff. If the crayons are on the floor, they don't really value them...do they? So it's OK to throw them out.