Ivy's blessing, etc.

James blessed Ivy in church last Sunday. It was a beautiful day and such a special one for us. She made it through the whole thing without a peep, and I was so proud. =) It was a special blessing .Ivy wore the same blessing dress that her sisters wore...It's funny how a JC Penney clearance dress has now become a family heirloom!

(We were lucky to get these pictures, since I completely forgot to take any video, pictures, etc. after the blessing. Oh, well. I guess that's what happens with most children after the first one. Abby's scrapbooks have many more pages than Brynn's, and poor Ivy will be lucky to even have one!)




What a cute daddy.


Our cute Ivy at 7 weeks...She's becoming pleasantly plump (I love it!). Yes, the scratch on her cheek was a reminder to me that she needed her nails clipped. Sorry, Ivy...my fault.


One night, Abby and Brynn decided that they wanted to be swaddled like Ivy...We definitely had to hunt around for some bigger blankets! Time flies so quickly...It seems like I really was swaddling them just yesterday.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

when you will really notice that you don't have pictures of the younger ones is when they go to school and have to bring "all about me" posters. Your oldest will have enough for an entire book, anyone beyond that you will tell to draw pictures on the posterboard because that would be "really cute"!

Amy and Ethan said...

Everyone looks great! I remember when we found that JcPenney dress :) -- Ivy looks adorable in it.

Rebecca said...

All of your daughters are just precious! Not only are they beautiful, but they also have such sweet personalities!