Happy Valentine's, James



This Saturday will be our 8th Valentine's Day, so here are 8 things I love about my James (in no particular order):

*His hair, gray or not (both looks are very handsome)

*His love of reading (thanks to him, I think we are going to have some smart kids!)
*His never-ending patience with all of his girls (myself included)

*His testimony of the gospel and his excitement to gain new insights

*His looks!

*His soft hands and feet (sorry to embarrass you, James, but I wish I had them!)

*His ability to tell a great story (his family can vouch for this one)

*His spirit

I love you, James!

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Love this post. Good qualities. James nothing to be embarrssed about soft feet. I wish I did. Mine are like rocks. LOL and they are cold too and wet most of the time... ok so that is a bit TMI

Jake and Shell said...

We love you too James! PS, Jake has soft hands and feet too. One of his many attributes I hope Grace gets. Carson can have my manly hands and feet!! :) Happy Valentines Day! PSS...you DO tell a fun story!

Matt said...

Yes, James will spare NO TROUBLE AT ALL in telling a good story.

I still chuckle about that one where you ran back to the gas station screaming some type of word thinking a woman was robbing the place.