Random Cuties

Ivy, just relaxing on the floor

Laying on the beautiful quilt that my mom made...(I picked out the pattern and material, but mom has all of the talent!)A very thoughtful pose...

We love the spiky, dark hair (hopefully it will last!)

How all of our baby girls have slept: swaddled in the car seat! (Hey, at least the car seat is inside the crib! Whatever works...)

Cute Abby and Brynn, showing off the flowers in their hair (thanks, Shell!) All of our girls have been blessed with lots of beautiful hair! Hopefully Ivy's will stay dark and then we can have one of each color. =)

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Your girls are so darn cute! They definitly do have the best hair around!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls! You are a very, very lucky family.

Camilla said...

I love the dark spiky hair picture! Irresistable! I think Ivy looks a lot like your oldest.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Gorgeous girls! You did well! :)

skeltd said...

Fun! they are adorable. Cant wait to see you on Monday. Oh and bring some cute clothes. I want to do a photo shoot. You know for practice. Love ya lots.

The Bell Family said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the new baby! I bet all three of your girls are so happy to have each other.

The Thurstons said...

Oh my goodness!!! I don't think I've ever seen more darling girls...I want to see Ivy SO bad! That's funny Camilla thinks she looks like Abby, I think she look just like Brynn! I'd love to get together, I just need to make sure neither of my boys have had a runny nose or anything w/in a while! (It's that time of year). Hope to talk to you soon!

gammaeileen said...

I'm with Camilla. I think she looks just like Abby. Such a beautiful threesome. Your own personal bersion of neopolitan (vanilla, strawberry & chocolate!)

gammaeileen said...

Make that VERSION!

Jake and Shell said...

That's funny...I thought grandma was starting to talk like Brynn (you know..baby Iby instead of Ivy...bersion instead of version...if I need to explain...) Beautiful girls, yes.