Abby's Preschool Farewell

Picking "flowers" at the park

Abby and her best friend Cara

We had our end-of-the-year preschool picnic yesterday. (It was rained out Thursday, so we postponed it until Friday. Alas, we still had to flee the park after an hour because of rain! Oh, well. At least no more spring snowstorms for us!) Though we had a bit of a rough week last week, I have really enjoyed this whole preschool experience. Abby has absolutely loved getting together with her little friends twice a week, and I have loved having a part in it. Hopefully we can do it again with Brynn when she is three. For now, my goal is to prepare myself for preschool in the fall: this time, with just me, Abby, and Brynn (though I think Brynn will end up wandering through a lot of it).


The teacher in me is starting to come out again, which is kind of fun. Although, just the other night I had a bad "teacher dream", where I was late to class and didn't know my lesson and all those fears that teachers have. I haven't had one for a long time, so it surprised me. Even worse, my own kids are now a part of my teacher dreams: so, not only was I late to class and didn't know what I was teaching, but it dawned on my once I was at school that I never got a babysitter for my kids and they were just home alone! Yikes! I guess I just need to relax. =)

0 comments: