first day of school

Our happy kindergartner on the first day of school. She was so excited to finally start, and she is loving it! It's fun to hear about school from Abby's perspective. =)



All of my girls. (Notice Brynn's new haircut! It's much easier to comb and she looks so cute, although it does make her look older. I'm not quite ready for her to grow up yet, too!)

Just waiting to line up with her class...
Just playing while we wait to pick Abby up from school. Ivy is sitting up and chewing on everything.

Brynn is pretty excited to have mommy mostly to herself!

3 comments:

Amy and Ethan said...

I love the pictures - she looks so grown up! It makes me teary to think our girls are old enough for this already :) I love Brynn's hair -- it looks so cute!

Jake and Shell said...

Very sweet. I'm sure Abby is loving school! What big girls!

Kimmy said...

I love Brynn's hair! How exciting for Abby! How did you do on the first day?