Christmas Glitch

Well, this is what happens when a two-year-old tries to get ornaments off of the Christmas tree...
I was able to salvage some ornaments before realizing that the tree is broken, too! (Granted, this $20 walmart buy lasted us 6 or 7 years, which is pretty amazing! It just would have been nice if it could have lasted 2 more weeks!) Oh, well. Either this will be my first and only year to not have a christmas tree on christmas, or we will be doing some desperation christmas tree shopping this weekend.
Oh, well. It's not the things that really matter anyway, right?! =)
I guess if I can hold out until after Christmas, I may be able to acquire a pretty nice tree on clearance (if James is willing to fight the crowds for me!).

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no I am so sorry Lisa!! Is there any way you can "repair" it to last thru Christmas?? I hope something works out!

Jake and Shell said...

Go get a tree!!! You have let so many of the other things go this year...go get a tree!! :)