St. George Getaway




James and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on Friday...hard to believe! What a lucky woman I am to have such an incredible husband. We celebrated in St. George, all by ourselves (thanks, mom and dad)! What a beautiful part of the state! It's amazing how everything is surrounded by red rock (though I kept thinking how badly their dirt must stain kids' clothes. Pathetic, huh?!). We shopped and played and slept in...It was wonderful. The highlight was when we attended the musical Les Miserables at the Tuacahn amphitheatre...a must-see for everyone (both the musical and the location).


It was so nice to step away from our day-to-day life for just a couple of days to get rejuvenated. And, it worked! (Now I'm ready to plan our next vacation!)

3 comments:

Jake and Shell said...

Man am I ever jelous!! Slept in??? I don't even remember what that feels like :) I'm glad you guys had a chance to get away.

MattnBeck said...

How great! Happy 7 years. I still remember the snowy day in June...or at least the potential snow.

And, BTW, I seem to remember the red dirt washing out just fine.:)

Matt

Sarah said...

Isn't it amazing how a few days away can really rejuvenate you?? I love vacations! PS Happy Anniversary!