My sweet girls


I just have to reiterate how much I love girls! (I'd better, since we're soon going to have 3 of them!) Abby and Brynn just love to give each other hugs. It's so cute (and almost makes up for the times they don't get along quite so well...)

We now have Sacrament Meeting last, and James and I have decided to "divide and conquer" to be able to actually navigate the halls AND get a seat in the chapel (if we're lucky). Anyway, Brynn and I got to the chapel first today, and Brynn got the longest face and said, "But, where's Abby?" I thought she said "daddy", but no, she missed her sister (sorry, James...I'm sure she missed you, too.) Her face lit up when James and Abby arrived and she nearly knocked her over with her hugs. These are the moments I need to remember more often.

2 comments:

Jake and Shell said...

Oh how sweet! Carson has been grabbing Grace's hand in the car and squeezing it as hard as he can. Then he gets mad when she pulls her hand away. At least he's showing SOME affection, I guess! Give Abby hugs from us...news travels fast. I'm sorry about her leg!

MattnBeck said...

Thanks for posting. It is good to know that kids CAN get along sometimes!